Whether you think Valentine’s Day is wonderfully romantic, an exercise in crass commercialism, traumatic because it brings back memories of reading Carol Ann Duffy’s poem, or a wonderful excuse to watch Some Like It Hot because the film features the St Valentine’s Day Massacre, it’s happening right now.
Given the wide range of responses people have to today I thought it’d only be fair if I presented you with a plethora of options too. I suggest you head over to engelen’s tumblr to see a whole host of (free!) Community-character inspired cards. Because Community is always on topic.
And if that gets you in the mood, there’s some Valentine-themed posts in our vault:
- Miss Penn and Miss Day’s take on 80s romance
- Miss Barista’s admonishment that you should watch 10 Things I Hate About You
- Miss Penn helping out the lonely hearts of TV-land
- My impeccable taste in wingmen
- Miss Barista telling you why the funny guy always wins
- Miss Penn identifying rom-com conventions